Used Book Sale Information
- WHAT: Used Catholic Curriculum Booksale
- WHEN: Wednesday, June 19th 2013 (only)
- WHERE: St. Michael the Archangel, Woodstock Ga
- TIME: 10am - 6pm
This is a one day event and yes ALL Catholic Homeschoolers are welcome to participate. Bring all of your curriculum to sell - Catholic and otherwise.
Attention BUYERS, this is a
CASH ONLY event.
GUIDELINES for sale:
- 15% of all sales will be collected for funding the minor expenses of the used book sale and for making a donation to the Hope Center in gratitude for the use of the hall. Monies will be deducted from proceeds distributed to sellers at end of sale.
- All items must be prepared PRIOR to arrival at the church.
- Tape (please no double-sided tape) a note card sized label along the top and bottom edges only (tags must be removable at point of sale in order to track your sales) to the front of each item with the following information:
- Seller's name - upper left hand corner (address labels acceptable)
- Seller's Phone Number
- Item Name
- Grade level/appropriate age
- Sale Price
- One SASE (self-addressed, stamped envelope) so that your check can be mailed to you. If you do not provide a SASE you will be charged 2$ for that service.
Please register on the Registration Page
We reserve the right to refuse any items we deem inappropriate.
We are not responsible for lost items.